Determining the Scope of the Quality Management System SJ Clifford’s Precision has determined the boundaries and the applicability of the QMS and how it relates to our Business Core Competency. Clifford’s Precision is committed to applying all applicable requirements of the International Standard to the intent and Scope of our QMS.
The Scope of our QMS shall always be available to internal and external parties and maintained as documented information. The QMS was determined, designed and implemented to cover and support the following:
Our aim over the next 3 years is to generate new business with an appropriate margin that will sustain our people and plans for modernization of the factory.
We accept the changing nature of manufacturing and therefore we need to realign our business to meet the new requirements by
- Investing time and energy into creating a sales process that is dynamic and flexible.
- Improving our manufacturing processes to generate new capacity and increase the gross margin.
We also accept the need for strong leadership and a management style that is positive in its outlook.
We have maintained our commitment to our Quality policy objectives
- 90% on time deliveries
- Less than 35 internal rejects per month
- Customer Satisfaction maintained at min ‘Good’ (measured quarterly)
- Numbers of NCRs per month at zero
- Reject Ratio 1.75% per month
- Cost of quality below £700.00 per month
It is our ultimate objective to exceed our customer’s expectations by becoming
their single source of supply for component and sub assembly requirements.
The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. The Company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2015